Friday, May 2, 2008

Bon Jovi Rocks!



Wednesday night Claire and I went to the Bon Jovi concert. As promised no incriminating photos will be posted here and the only way to see many photos is to view them on my computer. The concert seemed to be filled with women and many who were over 50. I know I felt old because before the concert I called to make a reservation for Logan to attend baseball camp and I told the young lady that answered the phone they couldn't call me back that night because I would be attending the Bon Jovi concert. She replied, "My mom is going to that concert." Talk about feeling old.

Anyway we had great seats - the next best thing to being in front of the stage in my opinion. The opening act was Chris Daughtry who did a great job. Both Daughtry and Bon Jovi sounded great! It was well worth the price of the tickets to go to this event.

No comments: