Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today's Graduates



Today was Pre-K and 5th grad graduation in our house. Logan had his Pre-K Graduation this morning at 9:30 a.m. It was a nice ceremony. The kids sang some songs and then they each received a diploma and an award. They all looked so cute. If I can make the video short enough then I'll upload it here. I can honestly say I don't know how I'll make it through his high school graduation without a full box of Kleenex.

After Logan's graduation it was a mad dash to Kayla's school for her 5th grade graduation. It was a nice simple ceremony with some poems read and then presenting them with their 5th grade completion certificates. I got teared up watching this as well. What can I say except I'm a softie. Kayla apparently has inherited that jean as well because when she came back to meet us she was crying too (she claims tears of joy).

I'm looking forward to many more milestones with the kids in years to come. (No promises that I won't cry.) We're very proud of both of them!

No comments: