Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Orioles vs. Yankees



Last night Logan had yet another game - three games in a row now. The Orioles played the Yankees. This was a significant game for some of the players because the coaches of the Yankees were their coaches in the Fall. This was the case for Logan, Bricen and Zach. The Orioles all played their best and had a great game! Logan had his best hitting night of the season. On his first at bat he hit a double off the pitch, his second at bat he hit another double off the pitch, and his third at bat he hit a single off the pitch. I videotaped him because Phil couldn't be there and Logan asked me too. I'm uploading the video here that has video I took all last night. (I don't know how to cut up the video or I'd spare everyone.) Turn off your volume because you'll just hearing me yelling at Logan to run and I'll be the first to admit it's pretty loud. (So if you leave the volume on don't say I didn't warn you.)

Needless to say the Orioles won the game! They were excited! On the way out of the park we saw Coach Manus and he asked Logan how he learned to hit like that and told him good game. I think that made Logan happy. (We told him it was the new 19 ounce bat he swings.)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great game Logan! And Alex, I loved all your kisses-
Love, Grandma Margaret