Sunday, November 30, 2008

The tree is up

The tree is now officially up. It does look nice if I do say so myself. We've put up all the decorations through out the house as well. The only thing left to do is to put the Rudolph train around the tree and clean up. Hopefully we'll get that done tomorrow and I'll be able to put some lights out at least on the front porch. We're in for more rain tomorrow so we'll have to see. I'll have to post photos after I get the house cleaned up.

I do miss cutting our own tree but there isn't any places near the house and I'm not paying $45 or more for a tree that I have no idea when it's been cut. When I have a house big enough to do two big trees perhaps I will. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We got our tree up too and it makes me happy. :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Our tree is up and artificial! LOL! We used to love getting a fresh one, but we found this one about 5 years agi and it's beautiful. I miss the smell though.

It's up but not decorated. The tree is super big (too big for our house) and it takes time to fluff and decorate. I'm working on it though.