Sunday, November 23, 2008

Break in a Blog

Normally I'd blog some over the weekend but haven't this weekend because everyone in the house seems to have some version of a cold. Phil was sick enough to go to the doctor and get some meds on Saturday. Of course after we took Montana for his yearly shots at Petco. Perhaps the colds are due to teh fact that it's actually starting to get cool down here. I won't say cold as that's an insult to my northern friends. But the night time lows have been in the teens and the daytime highs in the 40s (which of course isn't reached until about 4 p.m.).

Then on the off chance I have some down time I've been cleaning the house. I really need to mop the floor but perhaps taht will happen on Tuesday night. At least I can see the kitchen counter and the table again.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Hi, I had a full email reply to you but then I realized you were no reply, lol. You asked about Twilight being rated PG13. I think it is because of the fight scene that is in the end of the book/movie. The movie would be ok for an 11.5 year old, especially if she already read all the books. There is prime tv, more graphic then movie. I'd let my 11 year old watch this movie if she asked. Take care & thanks for visiting!

Elana Kahn said...

I'm sorry everyone's sick. My hubby and I both have stuffy noses, but we're not sure if it's a cold or allergies. *sigh* All we know is we can't really breathe so well. :-( Here from ICLW.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Thanks for stopping by and sending your well wishes.

I hope your family is back to feeling better real soon!

Kim said...

We were all sick here about a month ago, and as for the mopping the floors I just took care of that yesterday. I sure do wish I had someone to do the mopping for me.