Thursday, March 8, 2007

Trampolines - You're Never too Old to Jump

I never thought I'd be a trampoline jumper but I have to admit (shh! don't tell the kids!) that it's kind of fun. The boys (and Kayla when she's home) are always asking me to jump with them. Last night I broke down and I jumped. We'd take turns and tell each other what to do. I think the boys love having me jump because if they're sitting down and I do a seat drop they bounce up in the air. It's fun to watch their faces when I do that. The other thing the kids like to play is "Dead Mummy". I don't know who made it up but it is funny. One person lies in the middle of the trampoline with his or her eyes closed while they others run around saying, "Dead mummy, dead mummy come alive, when we count to number 5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - COME ALIVE." The person laying down sits up (eyes still closed) and trys to catch one of those running around who then becomes the next Dead Mummy.

No comments: