Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Antics at Burger King

Monday night is gymnastics night in our house. Normally Phil and I trade off each week as to who gets to watch Kayla practice. Now that Phil is in his Masters Program we haven't been able to do that. Last night started the first week of Phil's Monday night classes. So it was me, Kayla, and the boys going to gymnastics class. Well, if you know my boys you know that sitting still for an hour and a half of gymnastics class is not in their genes. So after we dropped Kayla off the three of us ventured to the Burger King outside playland (yesterday was in the high 70s) for some dinner and entertainment. You'd think sitting outside at the playland the boys wouldn't eat. Ahh, but this Mom had a plan. Each time the boys came down the twisty slide they had to have 3 or 4 bites of food. I tell you what they sure ate more last night then when you just bring the food home and eat at the dining room table. Then when we got back to gymnastics with 20 minutes left they were the best behaved movie watchers (on my laptop) I've ever seen.

No comments: