Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

The kids suprised us and didn't get up until about 7:30 a.m. Which was funny since I told Mom and Grandma they needed to be there by 8:00 a.m. because I couldn't promise them I could hold them off for long. They called on their way over and laughed when I told them that they weren't awake yet.

The kids loved their gifts. (Alex did comment that a book was boring - sorry mom. :) He does enjoy the book now though. ) The boys got some new robes and posed for a little James Bondish photo. Kayla got a great outfit from her Great Grandma and Great Great Aunt Jo in Florida.



I got some great gifts as well. I got a digital photo frame. I'm dying to figure out what photos I'll put in there and where I'll put it. I also got a device for next Christmas that makes your outdoor lights move to music. I hooked the Christmas tree up to it and it's great. I'm ready for next Christmas now. :) I'm already planning out next year's light display.

1 comment:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

The kids look great! And what cool gifts you got. A digital frame should be a ot of fun. You'll have to let us know what you think as I had a hard time deciding which one was a good buy.

And I totally love the Christmas Light thing. That will be awesome!