Thursday, August 7, 2008

School Really Is Almost Here

It's official - school really is about to start. Today we took Logan to meet his Kindergarten teacher. I thought he'd be a little more excited than he was but he was just all matter of fact. I do think he wanted to start school today. He didn't have any desire to look around the classroom. We did a little tour of the buildng to show him where the lunchroom was and the library. When we got to the library he says to me, "Mom I don't need to go in there I've already been that's where I got my Duncan Creek pencil from."

Tonight Kayla goes to meet her teachers - although she does know most of them because of her dad. We still have to fill out the paperwork and purchase her PE shirt. Sunday is Alex's meet the teacher day - he's ready and doesn't understand why he doesn't get to meet his teacher today.

No comments: