Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School



Today is the first day of school for Kayla, Logan and Alex. Kayla starts 6th grade this year! Where did the time go? She's not supposed to be in middle school already. She's probably now only an inch shorter then me and can wear my shoes!

Logan, the old soul in a child's body, is now in Kindergarten! He told us today that he had to wear a tie so that he looked good for his first day of Kindergarten. He originally picked an Incredible Hulk tie but I convinced him one that has school stuff on it was a better choice.

Alex was ready to go to school almost the minute after he got up. He was so excited but he didn't want me to take any pictures of him. But he finally gave in when I said we weren't leaving until I did. I take pictures every year.

Here's their group photos.

No comments: