Monday, August 11, 2008

Logan Heads Off to Kindergarten



After dropping off Alex at his first day of school I drove over to meet Phil and Logan at his school. I opted for the it's better for him to ride the bus then for me to drive him to school option. I figured I'd be less likely to cry. I didn't cry at all - I was proud of myself. I did start to tear up once but I held it in. Here's Logan waiting in the hallway for the bus along with some of his friends. He waved goodbye to us as he got on the bus and didn't look back.

I can't wait to hear how everyone's day went.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw, you're brave for not crying! My son will start kindergarten in a couple of weeks and I'm a basketcase just thinking about it!!

Thank you so much for entering my giveaway! Wishing you lots of luck!!

Unknown said...

School, already? Wow, time flies!

Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

I did get teary eyed - it's definitely easier to hold back tears when there are about 15 other adults standing around watching their kids get on the bus. :)