Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Passing of A Wonderful Man



It is with deep sadness that I have to say today Grandpa Fairman passed away. We will miss him so much. There are so many stories I could include here but it would probably take up pages and pages of my blog. I am greatful that he has been alive for all these years (almost 36 years of my life for me) and that I've gotten to experience and have so many wonderful memories of him. I'll never ever watch another Michigan football or any Michigan sporting event without thinking of him and feeling his spirit present. I was lucky to be able to spend several years of college living with him and Grandma that has made me appreciate and love both of them even more. I'm lucky that he got to know my children and they got to know him. Right now I'm sure he's smiling down from heaven as he sits and talks football with Bo Schembechler. Grandpa we love you and miss you. Go Blue!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss! May you find peace.