Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lake Lanier Water Park Fun

Yesterday we went to Lake Lanier Beach and Water Park for the day. We've lived here and had never been before and it's less than 30 minutes from our house. It was the perfect day to go because the park wasn't too busy. The lines for the slides were short. Everyone got a chance to try out at least one slide (even Alex). Logan was a brave heart and went down a free fall slide that was too high and fast for me. Kayla of course went down all the rides as well. Alex's favorite thing was to go in the big wave pool (the ocean without salt water).

I'd like to say that I have lots of photos to share but I didn't take a one. It was more about just enjoying the day. Maybe next time I'll stop what I'm doing and take some pictures. I have a feeling a season pass is in our future.

No comments: