Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Proof There is a TNT

What's TNT you ask? Well TNT would stand for Tony and Tiffany. Since neither my mom nor anyone in my household had met Tiffany (until now :) )there was no "real" proof she existed only those photos that Tony has posted on Facebook and Flicker. You know with all those photo editing software you can put anyone in a photo and it's very hard to tell if it's real or fake.

Well since business would have me flying to New York last week I was actually going to meet Tiffany and obtain proof of her existence. :) And I was going to meet before mom did (not that it was a competition or anything - okay maybe it was).

I'm here to report that she does exist. And I'm including some photos as proof. Tony I just want to say that she's definitely a keeper. Not only can she cook some delicious meals (vegetable lasagna - yummy!), she's very sweet and anyone that can put up with my brother while he spends 11 hours in the emergency room for malayria (not to mention the strange reactions to meds at home and other items I won't share since it could embarrass him) is a real gem.

Welcome to our crazy family Tiffany.


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Stephanie, could you check in over at the Altered books site Thanks! :)