Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Well Kayla and I just returned yesterday from the Girl Scout Troop 1414 trip to Savannah. I say surviving but it wasn't that. It was a lot of fun. We were busy almost the entire time. I really enjoyed getting to see the girls in a different light and learn a little bit more about each of them. But the highlight of the trip would be as follows:
1. Seeing Captain Jack Sparrow at The Pirate House
2. The big candy shop on River Street
3. Casey - the flower maker on River Street
4. Finding 20 live Sand Dollars on the beach by the Marine Science Center
5. The Carriage Ride Ghost Tour
6. The "Newscast" of the Scout's Own Ceremony
7. The silly giggles of the girls
8. The Dolphin Boat Tour
9. The Lighthouse
10. The secret swearing not to tell.
It was more than that but those would be the highlights. I really did have a great time. It was worth being exhausted today to be able to be a part of that with Kayla. It's a memory I'll always treasure.