Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Wandering Child

It's funny for the longest time Alex would stay in his bed all night and Logan would be the one to come ask to get in our bed in the middle of the night. Then for a short period of time they both stayed in their beds (bribed to stay there by a promised visit to Chuck E. Cheese's). Now Alex constantly wakes up and comes to our room in the middle of the night and sometimes he's so quiet we don't even realize he's there. For some reason he says he can't sleep by himself.

Last night was the funniest though. Alex had fallen asleep in his bed and I was downstairs watching TV waiting for Phil to come home from his Masters class so we could visit. At around 11 p.m. I got up to go get ready for bed and I get in my room and who has wandered in there and made himself comfortable? Alex- yep - sound asleep on my side of the bed. I know darn well before Phil came home he was sleeping in his own bed.

No comments: