Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Brother and Tiffany

Happy 35th birthday (1/2 way to 70 - your words not mine) little brother. Thought I'd share a few photos of you with my reading audience.



A photo of you when you were cute and chubby. Not fair I say not fair.


A more recent photo that shows your true personality. We thought Tiffany should know about this.


A happy birthday to Tiffany whom we've yet to meet. What's wrong with that? Happy Birthday Tiffany and welcome to our crazy clan.


And since the two of you share a birthday (although years apart :)) what would a happy birthday post be without a joint photo of the two of you.


Happy Birthday Tony and Tiffany. We wish we could celebrate with you at the Dinosaur BBQ tonight but the drive is a little far. In spirit I'm sending you a dinosaur cake from birthdays past!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I have some even more fun photos... they'll have to wait until we finally get to meet Tiffany in person. - mom

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to them both! How funny to have b-day be the same day. :)

Candid Carrie said...

Eek, I dreaded my thirty-fifth birthday because I thought my life was half over! Now today I am fifty and I like to say that I am starting my second trimester.