Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New York, New York

Last Thursday I returned from my business trip in New York. Even though the trip was supposed to be all business I still had quite a few adventures with Tony and Mom. My first adventure was Thursday night. Tony, Steve Ferguson, and I went to the West Village to have dinner at a Peruvian restaurant after first making a stop to pick up some delicious whole bean coffe from Porto Rico Importing Co. It was called Lima's Taste Ceviche Bar. The food was delicious and so was the pitcher of Sangria that the three of us shared. The service was good as well.

After leaving the restaurant Tony placed us on the F or the V train and told us to get off at 57th street, however; the V train doesnt' stop at 57th but we didn't realize that until we were almost to Queens. And of course I had to go to the bathroom and of course there are no bathrooms in the subway (except at 53rd street which was where we ended up getting off). So we got back on the V train and headed back to 53rd street and made it back to the hotel about an hour after we left Tony (should have been 20 minutes).

I don't regret the adventure and I did have a wonderful time. More New York adventure stories and photos to come!

No comments: