Monday, August 27, 2007

Reiniche Family - Busy!

I think I can honestly say I'm getting a small taste of what the next 15 years have in store for us. Now all three kids are involved in extracurricular activities and you pair that up with Phil taking his Masters classes then you can pretty much say - home, we have one?

Monday (except this week) is one night we're all home. But not tonight - tonight is Logan's Tball's teams first scrimmage of the year. Kayla is checking out a new activity as well (more on that later).

Tuesday - Phil and Alex have rookie tball practice. Phil is coaching Alex's team now. Kayla is havign to help because without a little extra attention we can't get Alex to stay on the field for long. He really just wants to hit the ball. Meanwhile at another location Logan has his tball practice and I'm the team mom.

Wednesday - All the kids are home but Phil has his class from 5 pm to 9 pm. So the kids, the dogs and I are all at home hanging out and weather permitting the kids are in the pool.

Thursday - Logan has tball practice and Kayla has gymnastics. I have once a month a service unit meeting for two hours. Then in 6 weeks Phil has his Masters class.

Friday - Logan has tball games until the middle of October on Friday nights. One Friday night a month Kayla and I are at the Junior troop meeting. (This year I'm the troop leader).

Saturday - Logan and Alex both have tball games. Luckily none of these are at the same time. Kayla periodically has girl scout camp and girl scout activities.

Sunday - This is our day for church and rest. Although I don't think we rest much because we're usually cleaning the house because we've been gone so much.

So I can't think of any other word to describe us but busy.

No comments: