Wednesday, November 7, 2007

May You Rest Peacefully in Heaven Aunt Susie

Aunt Susie passed away early this morning after a long and determined fight against cancer. She will be greatly missed by all those who know her but I know that she is smiling and pain free in Heaven now. She's enjoying the company of Maryann, Steve, Grandma and Grandpa Reiniche and Sue just to name a few. She can now be another guardian angel for those of left to mourn her and celebrate her life.

I choose to remember all the fun that I've had with Aunt Susie. Her laugh, her smile and all the interesting stories she's shared. I will say my favorite was one that she shared with me when we visited in July about Grandpa (Vic) Reiniche that if you want to hear you'll have to ask me because it's too racey to put here.

So instead of crying (I know you'd rather hear us laughing) I will just imagine what you're doing as you meet Jesus like the words in the song by Mercy Me:

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine


Aunt Susie may your soul rest in peace. We will miss you.

No comments: