Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween 2007



I keep meaning to post the photos from Halloween but the time slips away as we're still very busy or so it seems. Although now life promises to slow down for about a month just before the Christmas season is upon us. The kids probably have more candy then we can all eat between now and Christmas. I think this year Alex was the most excited about Halloween.




Alex dressed as Spiderman, Logan dressed as Venom, Phil dressed as Doc Connors, and Kayla was dressed as Sirius Black. As has been our tradition we head over to the Wilbers to trick or treat with them (Okay Phil and Ken take the kids out while Amy and I pass out candy with the neighbors and enjoy a drink.)



As Alex trick or treated and ran back to me Phil he said every time, "They gave me more candy!" The kids came back to dump off some loot and head back out - Logan was going to stay and relax but I said you know if you do Alex will have more candy than you. Logan decided one more trek out would be wise. Even after all that the kids were done trick or treating by 8:30 p.m. and we were able to get them all to bed at a decent hour.

No comments: