Thursday, October 11, 2007

What Every Woman Should Know

What I learned last night as I sat with a dead battery in the Kohl's parking lot that every woman should know:

1. Every woman should know how to open the hood of their car.
2. Every woman should know how to check the oil, the transmission fluid, and the windshield washer fluid.
3. Every woman should know to carry jumper cables (I did) in her vehicle and know how to use them.
4. Every woman should know how to change her own oil.
5. Every woman should know how to change a tire.
6. Every woman should know how to check the air pressure in her tire.
7. Every woman should know a good mechanic.

If every woman knew that then maybe more than one person would have offered to help jump start the van (I had jumper cables) last night and I wouldn't have had to call Phil to come do it.

No comments: