Thursday, October 11, 2007

Logan Scores the Winning Run!

Logan's team now has won 2 games! Each game they play a little bit better. Last Friday the played against the Cubs and only lost by 2 points. A 2 point loss is very good considering the Cubs were undefeated. And the kids did a good job that night.

Well Saturday (as I had to work at one of the 3 meetings I attend each year) the A's played against the Giants. They have the same skill set as the A's and one of Logan's friends (and the son of Phil's colleagu), Blake, plays on the Giants. As the story was told to me it was a close game the whole time with both teams playing well. But the most exciting play was Logan sliding into home for the game winning run! I'm sad I missed it but he was the happiest little guy for scoring that run.

I'm sure we'll see some good games this weekend as the As close out the season and wait for the post season play in the next two weeks to come. Go As!

No comments: