Friday, June 1, 2007

The Family Comes to Visit

This morning the family got an unexpected road trip because in my stupor to get out the door this morning I left my laptop sitting by the couch. So as an added bonus they got to stop at the QT for breakfast sandwiches and donuts.

It was fun to see them come in. Logan was still wearing his pajama pants from last night. I think they had a fun time coming to my office and seeing photos of them and their artwork. Logan thought it was cool to see a photo of Uncle Tony (my favorite of him in big glasses) in my office. Ms. Kim left some stuffed animals for the kids and Alex thought they were soft.

The hardest part was when I walked them down to the car and Logan said, "Mom are you going to be a long time?" I just wanted to leave and go home right then.

No comments: