Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Logan

Happy Birthday Logan. I can't believe that is has been five years since you were born. I remember holding you for the first time and feeling very lucky that we were able to have another precious child. You've grown and changed so much in the last five years. Even though at times you can be very stubborn and set in your ways you are very much a loving child. It makes my day when you come up and say (for no reason other than just to say it), "Mom, I love you."

I want you to stay little but I know that that isn't possible just to treasure all the little special things you do know. I know that as you get older you'll still do the special things that are special for that age. I will enjoy watching you grow older and enjoying every moment of it.

We love you Logan. Love, Mom and Dad

No comments: